Monday, October 5, 2009

A week in Portugal

I'm in Portugal! I flew into Porto late Friday night and have been seeing the site, enjoying the weather and meeting new people.

I tried my hand at 'funky shots' in a door frame... didn't really work!

I met my room mate Andrew on the first night in Porto and we've been hanging ever since which is have great!
And yesterday I went for a 2hr run! I have a 21km race this Sunday (the day I get back to Holland!) so I'm trying to keep fit - needless to say I got a few strange looks when I got back to the hostel




2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I'm sure they were admiring your little shorts. Or your stopwatch. You did have your stopwatch didn't you? Looks like Porto is treating you well, enjoy it before you come back to the crazy winds and rain here.

Bridget said...

I'm impressed you did keep the running up on your week away! I think I would be in the strange look crowd! ;)
Soooo, how did the big run go?? Survived?