Sunday, November 29, 2009

See you later!

I worked with some amazing people this year - I couldn't have asked for better collegues!


I've been working here in Holland for a year, and finished my initial contract. I'm taking 3 months off of unpaid leave and heading down to Australia for a month, then to Africa for 2 months. I'm really looking forward to it, but I will have to say that I will miss the fun of working with everyone in the celhuis!


p.s. the trophy was made by Noud - the craziest, funniest and most helpful mechanic I will probably ever meet...

4 comments:

Bridget said...

THE coolest trophy! is that you Fierljeppen-ing on the trophy?!? Classic!

oh and hooray,a new layout! It's so much nicer to look at now, yey!

Jono said...

Yep - that's me fierljeppen! He made it all out of nuts and bolts!

Hope all is well in Tassie!

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff u said about your colleagues in celhuis... appreciation.
Hope u r having a nice time back down under & I hope Africa treats u well while u r there.
C ya,

Jafari.

Jono said...

hey Jafari! Had a grea time in Australia.. am looking forward to Africa. How's all that snow!? Hope all is well.