Monday, November 30, 2009

You'd be scared too!

A while back I got a visit from some friends back home - engineering and focus buddies Jerome and Simon! We caught up in Amsterdam and decided to go bike riding... and I thought it would be smart idea just 'dink' on the back of Simon's bike.

Nothing against Simon's bike riding ability, but it was one of the funniest/scariest experiences of my time in Holland.

Jerome in the background - having a little trouble?


And I finally got to see the famous "I Amsterdam" sign... lots of tourists, lots of posing


It was great to see the boys from Tassie, I believe their back home probably enjoying the warm weather (I hope!) I wonder if they're keen to go for a bike ride through Hobart's streets together...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ... awesome photos! I'll have to catch Jerome in Melbourne and test his coordination. Perhaps I'll hire a bike and take him for a spin. Having canals to fall in adds to the thrill. Hope you had a good birthday last week. Simon